This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speaking of our lying president, does anyone recognize that his administration has used marketing techniques?
10-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Speaking of our lying president, does anyone recognize that his administration has used marketing techniques?
to perpetrate his lies? There is an entire branch of social research dedicated to combining psychology with marketing. Does anyone recognize some established techniques used by the current administration. ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 06:36 PM

Oh, horrors! Marketing techniques! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Ads

As far as Im concerned, he is saving your life from being bombed as you walk down the street, and the ones who hate him, only want a communist government for you to live in, already in progress, a one world order..............

I think Mark D stole my answer. My sentiment at least.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been using those techniques for years and other countries have also adopted these methods in the last decade or so.

Clinton never lied or used marketing techniques...

I thought marketing basically *was* psychology lol!
What's appalling really is that apparently the Democrats won't make use of any of these 'techniques', some of which might even entail playing to *reason*, as well as the emotions the GOP uses so well...
the thing is, I think, the Dems can't just counter the bogeyman 'fear' vibe the GOP uses with a 'love' appeal in this dangerous world. They have to come up with something else. Hook some people up to machines and figure out what they need to hear to counter fear as strongly as possible, and use that in the soundbytes already, *please* Democrats!

LOLOL another lib thats just too funny! Oh and Ole Bill, master liar that he was never did those things. Beam me up scotty LOLOL

lies, social research, & psychology with marketing, I smell another conspiracy theory.