This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I send youtube a message?
12-05-2013, 01:14 PM
How do I send youtube a message?
I need to contact YouTube. I try to sign in and my password is not right so I try to fix it and it asked me who I am and its not me. Then I eventually changed my password and I have no videos. So when I type in my username in YouTube search it has my channel and all my videos and it also has another account with my username but with no videos. So its like someone else has my username too. Does anyone know how I can fix this or contact YouTube?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 01:15 PM

sounds like u have two google accounts. This is the case. Google is connected with youtube. Sometimes u log in the google account and at the same time u open the youtube then u become automatically the youtube user with that account ( you didn't notice it). try to remember the email address that you have opened the youtube and uploaded the video. Don't look for youtube account with username. Search it with the email address that u have signed up. Then you will find out which email address u have used to upload video and log in with that email address.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply