This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a girls number on Facebook quick?
12-05-2013, 05:00 PM
How to get a girls number on Facebook quick?
Alright I was talking to a girl that I knew from back from school we never really talk but had the same class . And I been like I remember you and on. She been like yeah from a class. And we went on this convo been short.. And I said I said you still go and she said she graduated and I been like cool me too. So then I flat out ask for her number and she said that's cool but Im seeing someone. So I ask for her number and she looks at the message but no reply I not tryna be thirsty. But she fine ass hell. So what should I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 05:05 PM

dude just ask her man man up dude i believe in you

Ads

12-05-2013, 05:14 PM

she's dating someone else - you should leave her alone - she's not going to reply to you or give you her number

and if she's uber-fit, she's probably not really who she claims to be... that's why she wont give you her number
12-05-2013, 05:30 PM

Dude just move on find the right girl for you.If you really like her then just wait until she fall on you.
Here's what you gonna do, find her where she live then meet her once in a while by surprise outside her house/ apt. then say hi or hello invite her a coffee or lunch don't upset if she will say no then try again following week until you got her attention don't bug her in face book or in person just slowly but surely my friend. Good luck