This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will i go to jail ....?
12-05-2013, 05:56 PM
will i go to jail ....?
Please no bad judgements :/ okky so i was talking to my crush on facebook (I'm 14) and so he's 15 and we know each other for about 1 year or so and he asks for nudes and he said he won't show anyone ... it was by message on facebook ... will i get caught :'( Btw I'm in Australia

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 06:02 PM

No, but i wouldn't suggest sending nudes. If he shows people it would be very embarrassing for you and he may be charged.

Ads

12-05-2013, 06:04 PM

please don't do that. you'll regret it.
12-05-2013, 06:16 PM

I cannot judge whether or not you will go to jail for that, but I don't think it is a good idea. It will certainly not be a good idea if you are underage of sexual consent. In most countries that is 16 or 18 years old.

Do you know your crush outside FB? If not, it might as well be a 40 year old pervert who you are talking to.

When you would be old enough and you would still consider sending pictures like that you always must keep in mind that they might end up somewhere on the internet. So make sure you or your surroundings are not recognisable on those pictures.