This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to hide your Facebook profile from the public?
12-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Is there a way to hide your Facebook profile from the public?
I only want to add my friends and family and I want to be hidden from others. Is that possible?
Thanks to both of you for answering, but what do I do once I'm under privacy? I don't know which option to check

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 09:32 PM

Yes, go under privacy settings, i know people who have done it

Ads

12-05-2013, 09:35 PM

Yes, you can hide your Facebook profile from public. Go to privacy and change the setting to "Me Only".
12-05-2013, 09:42 PM

it's not really that simple - it's not just a matter of clicking one thing and selecting "private"

here is a guide that explains how to do what you are trying to do
12-05-2013, 09:49 PM

Hi Sebastian!

Yes, this is (somewhat) possible to do with the exception that people will still be able to find you via your name. Follow this link and you'll find detailed instructions on how to do so: http://www.grovo.com/keep-your-facebook-...n-settings

If you like the video, and would like more helpful ones, shoot me an email! maskaripour@grovo.com
12-05-2013, 10:01 PM

Yes There is Go to your Privacy Settings and Set your Posts to Private Select it to Me Only For Other Stuff Like Photos Go to the Photo Album Page And you Can Set your Photos to Private