This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide my Facebook recent activity?
12-05-2013, 10:47 PM
How to hide my Facebook recent activity?
So lets say I change something like a profile pic, my job or a places event. how do i stop it from automatically showing up on the newsfeed. its sort of annoying to change my info or friend someone and everyone sees it on their newsfeed.

I dont care about my timeline, im mainly concerned about hiding it from the newsfeed. any help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 10:57 PM

To the right of the time you posted it there is a button. Click it. If you can't see "only me" or something like that, choose custom. Drop down menu, choose "only me", and click save.

Ads

12-05-2013, 11:13 PM

Go to your fb page. Next to the icon that reads "activity" there is an icon that looks like a gear wheel. Hold ur cursor over it till u see a drop-down box, select the options that sets it to where only you ("only me") can see your activity.

P.S. This hides all activity, not just ur comments. However, it doesn't prevent ppl from viewing the comment you've made on the other someone's actual page.
12-05-2013, 11:16 PM

Change the Privacy Setting to Me Only this Would Mean Nobody Could See it Or You Need to Add People to the Restricted List Thats About the Only Thing you Can Do
12-05-2013, 11:28 PM

You could delete it if you want or there should be a way for you to hide it. Smile