This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many of u think facebook is boring?
12-06-2013, 07:10 AM
How many of u think facebook is boring?
Answers with reasons...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2013, 07:12 AM

Yes i have found i boring ever since i became addicted to tumblr it is a much better website!

Ads

12-06-2013, 07:17 AM

Your probably on it now while waiting for answers
12-06-2013, 07:18 AM

I think its boring sometimes that is way i come here. Facebook is not that boring if your talking to freinds and that but otherwise its boring. I dont go much on it any more but ween i do its just to talk to freinds about something important...
12-06-2013, 07:22 AM

I do. I only log on about once a month, and all I see is posts about people complaining about everything they can think of, not to mention the chain posts, like if you don't re-post this in 2 seconds, 3 men in black will come to take your winky, stuff like that. I got on facebook to stay in touch with some acquaintances, but when I see their facebook accounts, I'm not so sure I still want to be acquainted with them anymore. So I barely ever go on Facebook, and I find it is more and more useless.
12-06-2013, 07:37 AM

So lame... I thought I was the only millennial who felt that way! Lol. I don't even have a face book, it's all about putting yourself out there and then having to ask "do u like this., or dislike this?" Like your supposed to rate my life? people just talk about themselves in every little detail like we care. Plus, I think some old friends, boyfriends, whatever should just stay in the past. Sometimes the memory is better than the present reality. I'd rather talk on the phone or talk face to face& have a Life! Wink it's more real and personal than putting up your best pictures and typing back and forth with someone. I know I'm in the minority but that's just my opinion.
12-06-2013, 07:44 AM

I don't think that Facebook is boring. Because i spend a lot of hours everyday on Facebook. I don't why you think that. But Facebook is really like a world with hundreds of interesting things to spend time on.
12-06-2013, 07:52 AM

I think it's boring. I actually just deactivated mine. I get tired of scrolling through my news feed and seeing posts quoting the bible, political posts attacking people, statuses about what people are eating, and mushy gushy posts about how in love they are with their boyfriend/girlfriend. It feels so much better to be off that site at least for a while.
12-06-2013, 07:55 AM

It's okay I guess. It's something to do lol
12-06-2013, 08:11 AM

yes, i really feel boring , we can expect what will get