This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people find my pictures on Pinterest?
12-06-2013, 12:07 PM
How do people find my pictures on Pinterest?
When I post pictures on Pinterest do I use hashtags to have people see my pictures in the description so that they can repin them or like them? Or what do I do? I want people to be able to see my posts when they search. I just started using pinterest so I'm not familiar with it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2013, 12:19 PM

People will see your recent pictures on their home page if they are following your boards. Pinterest is not a site meant for getting popular views, it is meant as a site where you can put all of your personal photo inspirations together in one place, and organized in boards.

You can also edit your account settings to post to facebook as well when you upload a pin. They also have buttons and widgets that you can add to your website or blog to direct people to your boards. It's pretty cool.

Hashtags are not necessary, but I see them often and I do recommend making sure that you have some keywords in your description. There are tens of thousands of posts each day, and no one pinner is preferred above others in the search, so make sure your description is clear if you want to be found. Smile
So follow others, and you will soon be followed as well. Happy pinning!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply