This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more likes on my Facebook page?
12-07-2013, 12:34 AM
How can I get more likes on my Facebook page?
I made a Facebook page a couple of days ago, and it only has 25 likes, I've watched videos on how to get more likes but I've tried the techniques and it seems like pages only share your page if you have a large number of likes, I can't seem to get any more. I don't want to spend any money on ads or anything I just need to know how to get more likes. And here's the link. I would really appreciate it if you would like my page. https://www.facebook.com/SPFLEPLB

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 12:41 AM

Maybe advertise it on your actual facebook to get your friends to like it. Also, what it your page about? Just think about what people will be looking for when they stumble across your page.

Ads

12-07-2013, 12:44 AM

share it and tell your friends to share it
12-07-2013, 12:54 AM

are you serious, are you that f in vain.I,ve been on face book for years.I don,t give a damn whether i get likes at all .I post pics, share stuff.have 3000 friends on there. everyday, I,m on facebook chking friends. I never click on likes. Why , make comments that actually means i pay attention.You been on there a few days , what do you have five friends.You don,t pay for advertising. After a month you,ll have so much crap on your site that its stupid. FB post adds it get stupid. add pop up dail;y that just piss me off, know way to get rid of them.again, your pathetic.
12-07-2013, 12:59 AM

I liked your page can you like mines: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Idgaf/711579972202257