This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Websites accessing facebook?
12-07-2013, 04:22 AM
Websites accessing facebook?
Ok so I was viewing a certain 'inappropriate' website, and in order to access certain features, a tweet or facebook post was required. I chose twitter, seeing as I have a second account which I only use for competitions etc. I was wondering, as it had the facebook option, if it could and was accessing my facebook, and posting unauthorized posts. Seeing as it is a website I wouldn't want my 400 freinds/family to see, I just wanted to see if it was possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 04:37 AM

If you did not chose to link it with your Facebook account it cannot access it,.

Ads

12-07-2013, 04:44 AM

lolol
12-07-2013, 04:53 AM

You Picked Twitter you Did Not Pick Facebook Unless That Website Has your Facebook Account Information Its Not Possible For the Site To Go on And Post Things
12-07-2013, 04:55 AM

No your FB acct can't be hacked unless you are logged on. But FB is an OpenSource website, meaning it's the least secure site that is hacked into constantly. There's what's called piggy-back and back door viruses that hackers use via Facebook users. Check your security "user session" every day. Log out every time, don't check the Remember Me box. Don't download links from FB. Change your password every month.
12-07-2013, 05:01 AM

please check your account settings oli selected settings can be accessed in it