This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Browser can't load Facebook page!?
12-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Browser can't load Facebook page!?
Hello..I have a little problem.. My Firefox and Opera cant run Facebook or Some other sites...I had installed Google Chrome, but it would crush for no reason..Then I unistalled it and installed Firefox..It worked well, but then after a few months it would stop responding...Then I installed Opera, and it works well, but it cant run Facebook and a few other sites..There is no color on screen, just letters and buttons dont work. Then I tried to run Facebook from Firefox, but Firefox couldnt load it too..I dont know what to do.. Did anyone of you had the same problem? How do I fix it? sorry for bad english Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 09:01 AM

If the issue is happening with other sites, it might be an issue with your internet not responding.

Ads

12-07-2013, 09:14 AM

if the problem persists with other webpages, then it must be a problem with the internet connection speed, try to change your external router (if u have one), or restart your modem.

if the problem continues, it may mean that your computer cannot store the internet cache and MAY be a little slow or there may not be enough RAM on your computer to store the web browser.

If this does not work, then i suggest that the problem may be an overload on the ISP server.
Be patient and wait for a few weeks. the problem may be solved, if it still isn't then i would advise changing ISP company.
12-07-2013, 09:21 AM

Sounds like the site is being blocked by a site blocker.
Also, depending on your OS, and what build your using, your internet connectivity, and just generally little information here, I would recommend looking for when it started. When you know that, think of what happened just before that and if you did something to your computer. And always do a fresh reboot.

If all else fails you, pull it up on your phone (hopefully you have one Wink)