This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get legit instagram followers?
12-07-2013, 01:10 PM
How to get legit instagram followers?
Hi i hate when people get instagram followers when they have to do shoutouts, thats stupid, you dont deserve followers like that! Also why put so many hashtags that dont relate like "instamood, followforfollow, like4like" Thats a bad way to get your followers, its cheap!!!

I want people to appreciate my photos, and have active followers. How can i have active followers and gain my popularity without putting so many hashtags, and following random people and unfollowing them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 01:12 PM

Give free blowjobs and take pictures while doing it!

Ads

12-07-2013, 01:15 PM

Use popular hashtags, (instadaily, instagood, ignation, popular, instapretty) to increase traffic to your site, or following other users has a similar effect, however this is not everybody's ideal way to gain followers, so there are other ways.
'like' other peoples photos in relevant hashtag to your instagram theme (for example, if you are a teenager, search the hashtag #teens, like lots of photos. As these people have similar interests to you, they are more likely to follow you)
Comments are far rarer than likes, so if you comment on photos its also more likely to gain you followers.

Hopefully I helped a bit Smile
@stephrumore

People with 12k followers and one image have purchased them , often robots, who are not a true reflection of instagram popularity.

hope I helped!

@stephrumore
12-07-2013, 01:20 PM

try to use instafollowers.cf you can get lots of free followers!