This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people obsess over facebook?
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Why do people obsess over facebook?
A facebook friend is 13 and pregnant. She posts photos of her bump and her baby scan and she writes 'Like this photo if you think my baby is cute' ... WHY would she do this? She made a baby for facebook likes?
Her parents 'support' her. -.-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 01:37 PM

Wow that's disgusting. Gotta wonder if she even has parents. Anyways, Facebook is useless. I deleted my account like 2 years ago.

Ads

12-07-2013, 01:51 PM

They are very egotistical and need constant attention and validation that what they are doing is correct.
She is asking for likes because she is asking people if they think that her situation is okay!
Only people without a brain would think being pregnant at 13 is okay and normal.
Some people are very needy.
12-07-2013, 02:07 PM

Beats me. I check my account about 4 or 5 times a year. I just got tired of having to constantly relearn things after they changed them. So I pretty much don't use it except on rare occasion.
12-07-2013, 02:16 PM

Nowhere is there a place where anyone can freely show how vain they truly are without any guilt feelings than Facebook.
12-07-2013, 02:19 PM

perhaps she has more on her mind than just Facebook likes advise her to seek counselling clearly at 13 she is not yet come of age to have sex let alone becoming a mother she may also need a clear understanding of what lies ahead she is still a baby herself to be honest
12-07-2013, 02:26 PM

Hi

I am not a psychologist but this a nature the female want to Unique the cause of this attitude is when maybe his father don't give his attention in home and search for this in outside