This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to bury the hatchet with your ex girlfriend?
10-13-2012, 07:10 PM
How to bury the hatchet with your ex girlfriend?
For every man and woman that is out there. Most of them are experiencing emptyness in them right now. The reason is they recently broke up, something went down. During that painful time I know how it is when you break up. The anger, the hurt and heart ache you feel. Once that special person you had has left you for stupid reasons. Six months ago my ex and I broke up, because she was not up front she had not been sticking to the. End of her bargain, she was a game player. I had no use for her anymore. She blocked me from Social Media and from email. But blocking someone out of your life will not make your problems disappear. All it does is it will continue to build, and build then once you see him/her again. It will explode like a grenade. It is not good to have that in you. It's not healthy

This past August I went to a party at. A friends house I noticed she was there, when I saw her my heart pounded. About a half in hour later I asked my buddy to send her a note. She received it then as I stepped out for some fresh air. She came out we looked at each other we didn't say anything for a minute. Until I pulled my hand out I told her. Forgiveness is better than. Hate she stood there for another minute until she pulled out her hand. We shook and apologized then gone our seperate ways I never said a bad thing about her.

After that I began seeing a new girl. We get along better than what I did with my ex, I was told by people she is still single. I said that is not my problem anymore! I moved on if she holds a grudge against me that is her problem.

How many people have been through this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:18 PM

i have been through break up before, and i understand your point of view, at the same time, i also feel for your ex. The ditcher moves on faster than the ditched.

2 years ago when my ex broke up with me, he too wanna be just friends, i however chose to rid him outta my life by returning his stuff and deleting every memory of him and i don't regret that decision one bit now. There was a point in my life however when i wanted to reconcile and be friends with him since we spent our college years together. He didn't really respond well to my good intention so once again, we became strangers. Recently, after more than a year, i received a text from him. But guess what, i was surprised, but without complicated emotions. Now i know that i've finally moved on from him and that doesn't necessarily mean that me and my ex must be in good terms.

I know you meant well, but please do your ex a favour and leave her alone and let her best friends help her deal with her problems. furthermore i bet she's hurting even more since you've found her replacement already.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply