This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How twitter followers work?
12-08-2013, 01:48 AM
How twitter followers work?
I want to follow the people that I know on twitter, but I'm not sure where to draw the line. You obviously follow friends, or even acquaintances. But do you follow people who you just know? Like if I just know who they are should I follow them? Or would that be creepy?
Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 01:57 AM

Personally I follow people if they're funny. Some I talk to, alot I don't. Those people are just there as followers. I don't read what they say or care. Lol

Ads

12-08-2013, 02:10 AM

follow me @hialexis_ i will follow back
12-08-2013, 02:16 AM

You just need to click on follow button. Twitter is a really cool platform, and it really extends your reach when you have a lot of followers. You see many people with tens of thousands of followers. Have you ever thought how do they got that many followers? Well, unless you are a well-known celebrity, it is not that easy. You need to interact with other people. Building relationships and interacting on Twitter is the foundation of the platform. If you do not do that you will not get many followers. And if you do get followers, they will quickly un-follow you. No one wants to follow someone that does not interact or only self promotes. Next, follow other people that are interested in what you are interested in. So, if you are a marketer, follow people that market online. If you are a salesman, follow other salesman. If you are a stay-at-home mom, follow other women that are stay-at-home moms.