This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can we really hack a "facebook" account? If yes then please do tell me HOW?
12-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Can we really hack a "facebook" account? If yes then please do tell me HOW?
Some months back one facebook user became my friend and asked me to make him admin of my facebook/page but after sometimes he deleted me and took my page away with him! So I want to hack his account now! Please tell me a way in which I' be able to thank ya'll ..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 11:05 AM

You really shouldn't be doing this, and you can just ask facebook to review the situation through facebook support. Problem solved.

But facebook support can take ages, and by then, the damage will probably be done.
Hypothetically speaking, if you were to gain full control his main email (I'm talking reset all his security backups like security question, mobile phone numbers and recovery emails), by guessing his security question, it IS possible to get his facebook by taking the newly acquired email address, putting into the login section, clicking "forgot password" and following the steps to reset the account via "his" email.
Ooooor, once you have his email, you could guess the security question on his facebook (often the same one), and reset the other emails. Perhaps, it's possible to use the "Identify photos of friends" option facebook has in place to recover hijacked accounts.
Of course I would STRONGLY recommend you don't do that, and I trust you would NEVER do such a thing.

Ads

12-08-2013, 11:14 AM

No you can't untill you are computer engineer.. There are lots of sftwares in the web telling you that u can hack with them..but you can't.. To hack u'll need programming knowledge.. It's hard to hack bro.. Institues are also available to learn hacking..it's called ethical hacking..phishing,cokkie stealing, keylogging nothing works bro..I've tried it out