This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your thoughts on Officially Ice’s 10 Reasons Black guys prefer White girls?
10-13-2012, 07:20 PM
What are your thoughts on Officially Ice’s 10 Reasons Black guys prefer White girls?
Here's the top 10 list
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/07/25/...ite-girls/

Did anyone else know that today is White girl Wednesday? (I didn't even know such a day existed, it was made by black men btw)

My question is why do so many black men put down black women when talking about how much they love white women, like one of the reasons talks about how white can get their hair wet and black women cant, I was on twitter a couple of minutes ago and #WhiteGirlWednesday is trending and so many black guys are tweeting things like "God's greatest gift to a black man is a white woman" and "Black girls ain't got sh*t on white girls" etc

Also if you scroll down you will see the comments section (300 +) even though some agree with the list there are alot of comments made by black women disagreeing with the reasons

I'm a white girl btw
@Lyenayle

Don't cry, I know most black men are with black women just like most white men are with white women, I'm only asking what you guys think about the list (which I think is stupid btw)

The problem is with black men, I've never seen white men put down white women like black men put down black women, it's as if the black men who date interracially actually dislike black women

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:28 PM

Didn't read that but I would have never guessed you were a white girl...but I knew you had to be a girl with something this childish.

Ads

And who is Ice anyhow ? Some anonymous blogger,

About the list I think it's degrading both for white and black women and it's obvious that it's written by some 17 years old Mr. No One.

whatever. You ever heard of not giving a shit?

That a bunch of crap. You treat a woman like a woman. Not this chit.

Most black men prefer black women. Despite what some young idiots on the web post.

Complete bull. I don't really care, to each is own.

... Why did i waste my time reading that bull? Haa... Let me put it this way, weak minded men, especially weak minded black, will buy into this crud and call every black woman a "insert negative stereotype here" because they are plain stupid and insecure with themselves... There is nothing wrong with dating interracially, but when you have to put down the people of your own race to validate your reasoning... I'd rather you not call yourself 'black'... Real black people can date out and have respect for the men and women of their race, the fact you have to cop out and blame black women or men just proves how weak minded you are and how much of a disgrace you are. Also i'm sorry but if you see these 'negative traits' you see in black women or men, its because you yourself possess them, and can therefore relate to them. If you aren't gonna give black women or men respect when you date or marry out, then please just stfu... Because i as a young black man, do not wish to lose the chance to meet an amazing queen because so many black men before me ruined the image of black men, i represent myself but, people still see a certain image when they see me... And i don't want to see chasms emerge from the stupidity of a few against my queens i regard so highly... So as always, my ladies, y'know i'm your number 1 fan along with many other black men with sense, and i apologize for the stupidity of misguided black men, women and people posing as 'black'... Peace be with you all...

Here is the fact: the MAJORITY of black men prefer black women. There is only a very small percentage that date interacially, about 2%. Consider Africa, the continent where the majority of the black population are. Most Africans do not believe in interracial dating, and if they make up more than 50% of the black race, then the statement 'black guys prefer white girls' is false! Black Americans make up less than 10% of the American population. It's just that those that do prefer white women state their preference too much, and it seems that black guys do like white women. But the majority don't date interacially, only a small percentage. There is nothing wrong with interracial dating, I myself like white guys, however the black guys that do date white women, the majority of them seem ignorant and pathetic for hitting at black women.