This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My wi-fi works great and is working for my phone, but I can't log into Instagram!? Help!?
12-08-2013, 03:56 PM
My wi-fi works great and is working for my phone, but I can't log into Instagram!? Help!?
I was on Instagram earlier and left my phone for about an hour, when I came back, I tried refreshing my news feed but it said I couldn't. I logged out, then tried logging back in but it says "Sorry, we couldn't connect to our login server. Please confirm you have an internet connection and try again in a moment." So I tried using the internet and some other online apps, and my wifi works great. So I reset my router; Instagram still doesn't work. I turned off my iPhone 4 and back on; nothing. Finally, I uninstalled and reinstalled Instagram and it still doesn't work. I have two apps for Instagram also called Insta-Size and another app that tells you who unfollowed you. None of them let me log on either. Could someone tell me what to do? Thanks!
F*cking Instagram... haha thanks guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Same thing happening to me and others instagram is down right now

Ads

12-08-2013, 04:21 PM

I posted the same question. Their server is down. And no, it's not hacked. It will take at least a couple of hours to get it going again. In the meantime, get yourself preoccupied. Smile
12-08-2013, 04:29 PM

Instagram isnt working for me either, it wont refresh :'( i thought it was my phone but since other people are having other issues with it, i guess instagram is down at the moment and hopefully will work again soon.