This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to run a Facebook page with no Manager?!?
12-09-2013, 10:53 AM
How to run a Facebook page with no Manager?!?
I run about 8 Facebook pages. 3 are mine, 1 I own with someone else, and the rest I'm a Content Creator on. One of the pages I'm a Content Creator on, the Manager said she'd be back after school let out in June. But the other Content Creators on the page and I found out she deleted her personal Facebook. Someone told me once that one of the existing members of the page would have the Manager spot, but none of us do. I checked the list of admin roles, and it says that the Manager is the Manager, but her name is black, not blue. Is there any way to get the position over to one of us? There's 9 of us, not including the Manager, but 5 never come on ever and 1 only comes on to promote her pages. So that leaves 3 of us, and it's getting harder and harder to keep the page going. Any tips, help, ideas, anything, would help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 11:03 AM

contact the other admins an vote on who should be a new manager

Ads

12-09-2013, 11:09 AM

As Long as you Are a Admin and The Other People are a Admin you Should Still Have Full Control Over the Page you Would Have the Same Control as the Manager Does