This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey how did this happen on facebook?
12-10-2013, 04:37 AM
Hey how did this happen on facebook?
I visited my crush's profile (yes, i'm guilty of being a facebook stalker, but not through MY profile) frm a fake account. And you know right below the cover photo, there is the friends thing right. you click on it and you can see that person's whole friends list. so when i clicked on his, i was always on the first page. its weird.

BECAUSE- I visited his profile only TWICE AFTER adding him. And talked to him on chat, ONCE. then HOW? HOW DID FACEBOOK GUESS THIS?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 04:49 AM

Facebook knows everything.

Ads

12-10-2013, 04:55 AM

They use your IP address (look it up on google) Basically it's the address of the computer internet connection you use. You can't open a fake profile without it knowing. That's how they catch hackers (and ultimately terrorists) unless you are using what is known as the 'dark web' (again google it). Nothing is private on the internet.
12-10-2013, 04:57 AM

Even using a fake address, your IP will be the same. Facebook traces you by your IP address, not which name you are using