This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's reason you unfriend someone on Facebook?
12-10-2013, 05:09 AM
What's reason you unfriend someone on Facebook?
I am wondering because in the past I updated my status everyday and no one unfriended me but lately I don't post almost anything on Facebook. I don't share stupid memes pictures as I use to do. I got a puppy on Saturday and I posted one picture of my new puppy and two people had unfriended me. It's like even though I don't post as much on Facebook as I used to do people keep unfriending me. It's a bit annoying because when I don't post anything people unfriend me and when I post just one picture people unfriend me .All though when someone unfriend me I don't know who it is. I am just wondering why do you unfriend someone on Facebook.
Majority of the picture I post I post on instagram and not on Facebook. I have a friend who adds random people and post status that actually make her seem a bit unstable but no one unfriend her that's what I think. I just tend to ignore her status updates. All though I unfriended my ex because his new girlfriend was pissing me off. When I unfriended my ex world war 3 started and he really got upset that I unfriended him that he messaged me and called me all the curse words in the book.... It annoys me bit but I really don't know who unfriends me. I guess it shows that they aren't important.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 05:14 AM

I unfriend people who I no longer have contact with, or want to have contact with. Or I played games with, then stopped playing that game. Or people who behave in ways that make me want to deny them access to my page.

Probably some people you do not really know, became aware you are their "friend" because they saw your post, then removed you as you are not a real life friend.

Ads

12-10-2013, 05:16 AM

I usually unfriend people if they post annoying stuff. Sometimes I receive a friend request, accept and then remove them after a while. It just feels weird having people you don't know on your news feed
12-10-2013, 05:27 AM

Your wasting too much of yourself worrying about that stupid shit, if you don't know who's unfriending you, what does that tell you? -- That they weren't that good of a friend of yours anyway, right? So, screw 'em. As for why people in general unfriend you, a lot of times its because you were probably referred from a friend of a friend or some dumb shit, and they realized they probably don't even remember how you friended each other in the 1st place. Don't sweat that small shit Smile !!! It has NO reflection on you or how interesting your life is. Worry about people you see face to face, that's REAL life, ok, buddy?? Take Care Smile
12-10-2013, 05:39 AM

i Dont Unfriend People But Usually When Someone Unfriends Someone its Because They Dont Want to Connect With that Person Anymore Or They Dont Talk To That Person Anymore Or If There Annoyed With that Person All of Those are Possible Reasons Why People Sometimes Unfriend Someone on Facebook