This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do the prettiest & richest girls on Facebook get a lot of likes for the stupidest things?
12-10-2013, 06:29 AM
Why do the prettiest & richest girls on Facebook get a lot of likes for the stupidest things?
I don't understand people.

For example, a quiet girl I went to high school with joined a sorority & her popularity in my university exploded. She now has at least 50-115 likes per picture and status. She wears a ton of makeup & wesrs sky high heels to campus. Lives with her parents and they bought her a Mercedes.

And all those people like everything & anything she posts. Her sorority sister who isn't as gorgeous and works a lot, is not as popular. What do you think is the reasoning for people liking everything the first girl does?

I am not in a sorority myself but it pisses me off when I see some sexier ones are very popular but the hardworking or not-overly involved on campus are not as popular on social sites.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 06:43 AM

First, power is through money and fame and fame increases until power is revoked. Their trying to drain her dry. Second, pretry girls get the likes because thats how it is. The first impression is through looks. And third hardworking girls dont get popular because they don't relax, party or hang out with anyone. Being smart isn't everything you have to know that being social is number 1 to power. And more power is more likes of fb

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply