This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i sue facebook,yahoo ,google ?
12-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Can i sue facebook,yahoo ,google ?
the government of USA has been spying on every account ,every text, every little chat right .now we know this for 5-6months now but we suspected this from the start.

so in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of facebook ..glanced it quick for few mins says all our Personal information ,chats will be private .

since the NSA 's secret program read all our chats and PERSONAL INFORMATION i think any user is in the legal Ground to put a law suit on the US government and the company's .

i mean who know what they can do with all that Information , you can change the odds of anything from stocks..ect
the applications are endless .what they did was wrong and they need to pay up .

so can you sue the companies and the US governament
ok come on guys ,there is a difference between a hypothetical question and a serious one...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 10:00 AM

Are you stupid?

They spied on US PHONE CALLS AND TEXTS ONLY.

You're in INDIA.

Not to mention 50 people try to sue facebook per day so you wouldn't even succeed.

Ads

12-10-2013, 10:09 AM

Go for it, comeon...
12-10-2013, 10:15 AM

OMG
12-10-2013, 10:17 AM

go ahead... but I pray u dont succeed. I still want to continue using them all... Wink
12-10-2013, 10:21 AM

Just relax in this law is for them those doing illegal work and that is not done by anybody.US the government decided to catch them easily that's why government took this step.