This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I block photos on my Facebook wall?
12-11-2013, 07:17 AM
How can I block photos on my Facebook wall?
Could anyone please let me know how i can block people's uploading their photos on my facebook wall without my consent. I don't often go on facebook, however every time i visit, i see many photos uploaded either by friends i added to my profile or by friends of friends. They automatically upload them without my knowledge. How can i delete or prevent future occurrence?

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 07:26 AM

I think u need go privacy settings > Timeline and Tagging Settings
Edit some in that area for only u needed. They can't tag or upload on ur wall if u not review and accept.

Ads

12-11-2013, 07:30 AM

go to privacy setting> and timeline and tagging options.... you will be asked a question as who can post in your timeline?then mention only me...that's all....
12-11-2013, 07:42 AM

paynus
12-11-2013, 07:57 AM

You Can Not Block Photos That people Post to your Facebook Wall you Can Only Delete Them If you Dont Want People Posting Photos Than Turn your Wall Off Thats The Only Thing you Can Do
12-11-2013, 08:08 AM

To prevent people from posting anything on your Timeline, please go to the end of the blue bar at the top of your page ---> click on the down pointing arrow--> click "privacy setting", at "Timeline & Tagging" ----> click "edit", at who can post on your Timeline click "no one" & save changes .
12-11-2013, 08:16 AM

To prevent/manage others post in your Timeline or tag to you, see the following.
https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ti...sting&view

To delete what people have already put on your time line:
Go to your Timeline ➤ Activity Log ➤ Post by Others on the left ➤ click the pencil icon on the right edge of that post/tag and choose your pick.