This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is everyone getting likes on Instagram?
12-11-2013, 10:38 AM
How is everyone getting likes on Instagram?
there are a few people I know personally on Instagram,one of them is the same year as me and the same amount of followers. They used to get roughly 20 likes on there photos like me,but all of a sudden they have the same amount of followers but 80 likes! Another is someone 2 years above me who has 200 followers and get roughly 150 likes,one week it's 150 and the next,it's 300! They ae not really the people to do like for like or ask for shout outs so what are they doing?! They must be doing something! (They don't use hash tags much either) please help or leave your kik name and we can chat about it xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 10:45 AM

They post good pictures

Ads

12-11-2013, 10:49 AM

Taken from: http://minikbalinatom.tumblr.com/post/12...-instagram

Instagram currently let their users to tag their posts with 30 tags at a time. You can, however, delete older tags to create space for the new ones. When you #tag a picture with a specific tag for the first time, any user who searches for that specific tag will see your post at the top of the list. Nevertheless, deleting and re-tagging does not take you to the top of this list once again, but simply categorizes for future use. So, what we do here about tags is, to mark our posts by the most popular tags at the right time. You can check which tags are the most popular anytime on Webstagram, and utilize them for better exposure of your posts