This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find out the name of someone who works at Target?
12-11-2013, 11:49 AM
How to find out the name of someone who works at Target?
I go to target 24/7 and I always see this guy and he is so cute and he always flirts with me and gives me something free lol (like chocolate or anything) anyways, i notice how everyone wears a tag with their name but he doesnt! and i never ask him what his name is i feel like thats a very up forward question like" soooo whats ur name" while im just buying shampoo , is there a way i can find out? online?
No he works there lol, he is a cashier and he wears the uniform , and he does work there i used to work there i just never got around to asking him for his name.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 11:56 AM

Stalker just kidding if he doesn't have a tag with his name then he does not work there so that makes you a stalker and a thief

Ads

12-11-2013, 11:57 AM

I Dont Think your Gonna be Able to Find The Person on Facebook Without Knowing His Name you Can Look at the Company's Database on Facebook But Target is Probably a Big Company So it will Take a Long Time To Go Through Everyones Profiles From the List
12-11-2013, 12:13 PM

Nooo, just don't be shy! Obviously he likes you or something if he's giving you free stuff. (He's risking his job just to satisfy you) Just start conversation with him and be honest! some times guys like a girl that can be forward so just be confident. For example, if you see him next time, just be like "oh hey, how's work?... It's nice seeing you again, why don't you ever have your name tag, You know it would be nice to know your name, you seem like a cool dude... Oh nice name, it suits you...." And so on