This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i add this person on facebook?
12-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Should i add this person on facebook?
Ok..well don't judge me please...I had two friends, and Imade a stupid stupid stupid decision to steal one of their ipods...well I got caught. They both came to my house and got it back from me. I haven't talked to them ever since. It was like a year and a half ago and I really miss them! I feel soooo bad. I would do anything to make it up! And I've been hearing that they ask about me and how I'm doing...I was just wondering if Ishould try and add them on facebook...?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 03:08 PM

Uhh okay

Ads

12-11-2013, 03:14 PM

Ya you should! After that, you should also apologize to them.
12-11-2013, 03:23 PM

I say definitely! I once made a similar mistake with my friends, but they would have realised by now that every body makes mistakes! Facebook is a good start, you could send them a message Smile I say you have two options, either talk about the ipod stealing and apologise, or just talk to them like normal and pretend that it never happened. I would personally just pretend that it never happened so you can start building back up your relationship again until you're back to being great friends. Go for it!
Soph x
12-11-2013, 03:34 PM

Of course you can.

they ask about you that's mean they forgived you and you can build a new relation with them and I advise you to not tell them about what you did to them and that you are sorry.

Behave like that no ting was happen Smile
12-11-2013, 03:41 PM

Adding on facebook may be ok, but More importantly I think you should also send both of them a message along with this friend's invite, simply saying 'Hi. It has been a while. I know I was not ideal in the past but I would appreciate if we could meet for a drink/chat sometime soon'.

Once you meet them, just start by explaining that you understand what you have done in the past, etc. But you have changed and would love for them to give you another chance for friendship as you miss them both.

I was on the opposite side of the discussion (one where your friends stay on at the moment) and I really appreciated when my friend came over and had courage to do it.