This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social media website name?
10-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Social media website name?
Hi everyone, I’m trying to come up with a name for a hospitality industry and social media website. I have 3 options Zinhoo.com, Orhype.com and Buzznect.com .What name do you think is easier to remember and sounds better?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 08:19 PM

Orhype sounds the best to me.

Ads

I'm thinking it should be complementary and should indicate a bit of boastful prowess, if you will. Something that indicates this is a unique and special group. This is a low paid industry generally speaking and elevated status is not something they receive very often. You'll make them feel very good if they can count on this status at the social waterhole (ether hole) you create.

Something to do with service and stars or rock stars, etc. servicestars or servstars socialstars or rockinservice or rockstarservice or rockstarservers or starservice, etc., etc., etc.

Good luck,

Ed

Buzznect.

But Buzznet is even better, I don't like Zinhoo at all, and orhype just doesn't sound right, or look right. Nah, idk you need something unique that isn't a copy of anyone else.

Hospitality needs a "hospitable" catchprase, a hospitable word.