This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"So and so became friends" on Facebook?
12-12-2013, 02:18 AM
"So and so became friends" on Facebook?
I just realised that a post showing that you becoming friends with someone specific turns up on your profile if you've interacted with them a lot. Well, at least, for me.

So I was wondering if it's the same for everyone else? Does a post like that indicate that these 2 people have interacted with each other a lot? Like say through Facebook messages, but not Wall to Wall?

Viewing "Friendships" between two people sometimes show these posts as well. Then again, they don't show up on each others' walls instead. What does this mean? Is it by random then? I know something like that appeared for someone I've never interacted with, but only on "Friendships".

Or does it show for everyone but only turn up if two people are close, for Walls. And turns up by random on "Friendships"?

I just really wanna know if the person I'm stalking has talked to them, a lot.

Also: Does the news feed only show which posts someone has liked if you've stalked someone excessively? I've never directly interacted with them, but what they like on other pages tend to show up. Unless it turns up for everyone? But depends on how "popular" that post was?

Reason I'm asking is because I was wondering if anyone has stalked me.
Now that I remember: Those posts that they liked appeared on my news feed from people I barely stalked, or just not as much as those I stalked A LOT. For those that I stalked, it was more? Is it more? Or is it show for everyone.

Have you ever noticed those whom you know you've NEVER creeped on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 02:29 AM

there is no way to know if someone has "stalked" you

the term "wall" is old and outdated

facebook is about tickers and news feeds now - and your activities dont show up on your profile or your news feed, they show up in the ticker

if you dont want people seeing who you are becoming friends with, then make your friends private as explained in the link below

Ads

12-12-2013, 02:44 AM

Hi