This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook messages not appearing after already seeing them on mobile alert?
12-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Facebook messages not appearing after already seeing them on mobile alert?
A couple days ago in the middle of a conversation with someone, I got a notification on the screen of my phone saying he had messaged me back and I could even see the first couple of words. But then when I went to my Facebook, there was nothing. It happened again today with someone else and I'm getting really frustrated. It shows that they read my last message but the one my phone showed me on the lock screen is not there. I've tried logging out and back in, and I've checked on my computer as well. I don't know what to do, I'd really like to get back to these people but I have no idea what they said last. Thanks for any help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 01:47 PM

As long as you don't delete the message, it should be there in your Inbox folder of your Message. Otherwise, it's FB glitch, give time for FB to fix it.
Or try delete your cache, log out & log in, or use other browser.

Ads

12-12-2013, 02:02 PM

That Sounds Like its a Error With Facebook it May Not Be Delivering the Actual Messages to your Inbox Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem To Them
12-12-2013, 02:10 PM

It's possible that it's a facebook glitch.