This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it too late for me to join facebook? Or should I move on to Instagram and twitter?
12-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Is it too late for me to join facebook? Or should I move on to Instagram and twitter?
Does it say when you join and how private is it? Should I just get twitter and Instagram. I am a guy by the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 05:53 PM

Doesn't matter how old you are, people will be happy you got one

Ads

12-12-2013, 06:06 PM

As long as you find your friends on Facebook you'll be fine, if you really can't decide you could always maintain all three.
12-12-2013, 06:23 PM

facebook will be around for a few more years as far as i can tell so it never hurts Smile
12-12-2013, 06:28 PM

Get a Facebook if you want to keep up with friends, their photos/statuses/events. You can adjust the privacy on just about every facet of Facebook and every detail or photo you add.

Twitter is great if you simply want to post statuses and read other people's.

Instagram is a good choice if you like documenting your life through mainly photos.

All three sites are still tremendously popular. Facebook is sort of like a mix of Twitter and Instagram, which are more minimalistic.
12-12-2013, 06:40 PM

My dads 70 and his just joined fb, his finding out about all his all friends, that he never thought he would see or hear from again.

Also since I've been on fb, to of my old school friends have past and one ex boyfriend. If it wasnt for fb, I wouldn't have known or been able to pay my respects.