This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My hubby is cheating on me. we are not friends on facebook but I want to see his conversation with his new GF?
12-12-2013, 06:27 PM
My hubby is cheating on me. we are not friends on facebook but I want to see his conversation with his new GF?
He is having an affair with someone and I fear for our marriage. All I need is to gather the evidence because I have always told him that I can see his inbox. I have promised him that one day I will show him what discusses with his new girlfriend. Please help me, I need to protect my marriage. just need to view all his conversation. I can only see it on his email coz I know his password. I only see his girlfriend's response and he deletes his remarks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 06:34 PM

The answer is not "being able to view his conversations on Facebook" but to have an open and honest conversation with your husband. Adultery is no small issue - I work at Focus on the Family (a marriage & family ministry) and hear from lots of people in your situation. It does not help to ignore the issue. Here is a series of articles entitled "Affairs and Adultery" (http://bit.ly/FbSHi)
that could be a benefit. I also recommend you consider calling one of our licensed counselors (at no cost to you) for some specific advice (855-771-4357). Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply