This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My iPhone 4 can't connect to the internet?
12-12-2013, 11:35 PM
My iPhone 4 can't connect to the internet?
When I first bought it, I could connect but ever since I've turned on wi-fi for my home wireless connection, it doesn't seem to connect anymore away from my house. The 3g and cellular data is set to on but it doesn't connect. I tried resetting all settings and even erased everything later on but doesn't seem to work. Anyone know what's wrong with it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 11:48 PM

You may not have the correct data plan with your cellular network provider, try contacting them and asking why you cant access mobile internet it could be a simple case of them sending a request to your phone to change some settings - good luck!

Ads

12-13-2013, 12:04 AM

Now I know computers more then cell phones but I'm pretty proficient with the iPhone. First off, you need to state your service provider because that could mean all the difference when giving you information. If your iPhone is brand new I wouldn't worry about it being the phone. As long as all the settings are appropriate for 3G internet connection, then you need to contact your service provider. For example, my iPhone 4 is running 5.1 and is with AT&T. They are struggling to find a solution as to why many customers with iPhones are having a hard time connecting to the internet through applications (like Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and Safari. At first they were changing settings to each iPhone and were changing out connection antennas. I believe it is an IOS issue but no one seems to believe me.

Long story short, contact your service provider or go into the store and state your problem. They will help fix it for you regardless of the situation. It's not your phone from what you described to us.