This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to promote facebook page without paying for it.?
12-13-2013, 05:54 AM
How to promote facebook page without paying for it.?
I have a Facebook page about technology and facts. I am putting up the best articles possible, but not getting the desired audience. Please give some tips. The link to my page- http://www.fb.com/techyteen
The person answering this question can also hit like if he/she finds my page intersting Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 06:01 AM

Dear get some tips to promote facebook page without paying by visiting at http://under30ceo.com/7-ways-to-promote-...ng-a-dime/

I hope it will be helpful for you. if you want more idea's than can search on google with the keyword "how to promote facebook page for free"

Ads

12-13-2013, 06:05 AM

Without Paying For it you Cant Promote your Posts But you Can Promote your Page in Other Ways Tho By Using the Build Audience Tool and Inviting your Friends to your Page Ask Them to Share your Page And Post in other Groups and Pages on Facebook Asking People to Like your Page
12-13-2013, 06:07 AM

I don&#x27;t think there&#x27;s a way to promote ypur page without paying for it.
12-13-2013, 06:17 AM

10 Ways to Promote Your Facebook Fan Page

1: Put your fan page URL in your email signature
2: Write a blog post about your new fan page
3: Tag other, well-trafficked fan pages in your updates
4: Ask your Twitter followers to join your fan page
5: Customize your fan page URL
6: Put your fan page URL on your business cards
7: Put a link on your personal Facebook profile
8: Ask fans to post a link
9: Put a tag in your YouTube videos
10: Put your fan page URL on your Twitter profile background
12-13-2013, 06:33 AM

You can promote facebook page in various ways. Facebook is considered to be the largest and popular social networks in the world of internet. In this brief article that how person buy facebook likes by using the facility of facebook. In order to get the maximum number of likes on the facebook person should make his/her fan page attractive as well as incredible. Moreover, in order to buy facebook likes person can advertise any product on his/her profile. In other words, we can say that the facebook is considered to be the best medium in order to buy likes on the facebook. In case of discussing that how person buy facebook likes we can say that there are various companies are available in the world of internet which helps the person in order to increase the numbering or the quantity of the likes on the facebook. Person should know that in order to buy facebook likes is considered to be an investment. In additionally, there are numerous attractive and best deals are provided by the social networking website i-e facebook.