This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more likes on my facebook group?
12-13-2013, 03:43 PM
How to get more likes on my facebook group?
me and my best friend made a facebook page, and we are trying to get more and more likes, so if you have any tips how to get more likes please let me know, thats the page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/FEEL-THE-...8084943745 - you guys can like it too

thanks ^_^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 03:49 PM

You're posting very frequently try to limit your posts to around 5 a day, constantly posting can get very annoying.
Invite your friends to the page.
Do a giveaway (get an item, post a picture of it on your page and caption it so that people who share and like the page are entered in to win it)
Do a competition of some sort ie. get people to invite their friends to the page and comment on your pages wall saying '(their name) invited me', count out the person whos name is mentioned most and send them a prize or make them admin or something.

Ads

12-13-2013, 04:03 PM

You have to sent friend request to the many people.
12-13-2013, 04:06 PM

Use the Build Audience Tool And Invite your Friends to your Page And Ask your Friends to Share your Page

Post Good Status Updates Engage With People Who Like and Comment on your Page

Dont Ask People on Here to Like your Page Tho Thats Against The Rules on Here Considered Spam/Soliciting Im Not Gonna Report you But Someone Else Mite
12-13-2013, 04:13 PM

At 1st enter your Facebook page as administrator than you do search related page and do like and comment post of that pages, that's cause is when you like and comment that, that's shown your own page name like and comment and easily see your page in that pages people.