This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What just happened facebook question?
12-13-2013, 11:02 PM
What just happened facebook question?
well today I got onto facebook and it said someone tried to go into my facebook in Santee but I don't live there so than I had to change my password so someone wanted to hack me. I feel mad like wtf why would someone want to go on it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 11:07 PM

Have you tried an Android, iPhone or any other Mobile App to access your FB Account? In such cases, the server of that app accesses to your ID (from that country you notified about). And if that App is not So Familiar, then FaceBook notifies you such warnings.

Ads

12-13-2013, 11:20 PM

Yeah! i want to help you this kind of thing first u logging your Facebook id and then you open the privacy setting to go the next page and then you open the next page so give you many option so you can change your password and your problme has solve
12-13-2013, 11:22 PM

pls set ur facebook security .then no one can not enter ur id.just go to account setting->security setting->turn on log in approvals.no one will be able to enter ur id except u.