This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you hide your identity on facebook?
12-14-2013, 12:23 AM
How can you hide your identity on facebook?
I'm not aloud to have it but I need it to keep in touch with friends. thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 12:33 AM

Well for starters don't put ANY info about ur age ect....
Dnt post ANY pics of yourself and u can put your account on private not sure how to do it but
Search it up Smile sorry if it didnt help lol

Ads

12-14-2013, 12:38 AM

I shalt not help you in your weird and Rapey endeavours!
12-14-2013, 12:52 AM

The day Facebook was approved to sell stocks and shares, it became a Public Domain Web Site. Some of the privacy that existed before, no longer exist. If they know your friends have Facebook, they can always look at those to see if you are on Facebook.
12-14-2013, 12:58 AM

Well for starters you need to adjust your privacy settings to control what you actually want the public and your friends to see. If you're under 18 you won't be able to make information about yourself public. It would be a good idea to choose not to display your age on your profile. Just look at your privacy settings and set it to Friends only and you should be fine. Also, don't post photos that you don't want the public to see, all it takes is for one person to download and share it. If you want to add your friends try showing them your profile and get them to send you a friend request.