This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Too much social networks?
12-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Too much social networks?
Well, keeping in mind a majority of these where created when i was little, i know its my fault... I have so many social networks! And I'm being legit here. I typed my name in twitter, and found 12 accounts belonging to me. I have like 4 bebo accounts (when I used it) and about 6 face books. Not to mention unused youtube accounts, and I all made these when I was like 9-12. I'm 13 going 14 and realised I was an idiot! I don't know why I had all these. I type my name into google and so many pictures of me show up and I hate it! I don't know what to do. Is this a bad thing and I'm just over reacting or is it serious stuff? And is there any way to delete all these accounts? I can't get back into them. I was always a smart Internet kid so making the accounts wasn't the problem. The problem now is I can't access them to delete them. -.- any help/advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 03:07 AM

If you can atleast remember your username but forgot password you could click forgot password and put ur email address and ull recieve a link to change the password and delete them

Ads

12-14-2013, 03:19 AM

1. The accounts aren't a problem. As long as noone else is posting in your name don't worry about it. If you have the email accounts and can do a forgot password and then delete the other twitters then that's probably a good idea, but otherwise don't fret.

2. The pictures aren't going to harm you unless you are doing bad things in them. However, when colleges/jobs look you up (which they will) if they see all these pictures they might be a little bit put off. Try to get atleast some off the internet, but if you were only 11 it's okay they probably won't care.

As for the multiple facebooks just go on and Report them for "not being who they say they are" or whatever and hopefully Facebook will take them down. We did that for a fake facebook of my friend.

Good luck!