This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook relationship status question?
12-14-2013, 06:07 AM
Facebook relationship status question?
Ive changed my relationship status but I only want my 2 best friends to see it on facebook for privacy reasons. Would they know that they are the only people that can see it? Im going to delete it from my timeline so it only shows in the about section no life event or anything

and if people went on my girlfriends profile with they be able to see my name?

Sorry if thats confusing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 06:08 AM

You can set the Audience Setting of it to Custom ➤ click whatever there's in "These people or lists" ➤ in the dropdown menu, choose Specific People or Lists..... you'll know how to proceed.

Custom setting is rather tricky, or maybe FB changed it, I'm not sure, haven't done a thorough checking. In the past, I saw what other's Custom, I mean I saw who can see it; but lately, it seems not anymore. Anyway, if your friend who see your relationship told other mutual friend about that, and that other friend said that he/she don't see it in your About, then..... you know.

What people see in your girl friend profile is of course what she chose for people to see, it's a basic logic, don't you think so.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply