This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make it private??
12-14-2013, 09:22 AM
How do I make it private??
When I searched my name on Google search and Google images, a bunch of stuff came up that I really don't want people to see. I can't find where I can make it private so no one can see. Does anyone know what to do? I want it so when people search my name on google, nothing comes up.

Please and thank you soooo much!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 09:33 AM

Google and other search engines just search the web (with spider bots) and link to what is out there based on search criteria someone enters. If there is something you do not want public you need to contact whoever is posting that info on the internet.

Ads

12-14-2013, 09:49 AM

make your stuff private. for e.g if you don't want anybody to see your particular pic on facebook, then make that pic private, i.e only visible to you.
then it won't be visible to other users anyway,neither through google images, nor tiny eye, etc
12-14-2013, 09:52 AM

If you don't want people to see private information you may need to open what's called an incognito window. That will ensure whatever you search for during that browser setting will not be saved to your search history (anything you download will still be available on your computer in the open, however.)