This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you follow someone on twitter does that mean you care about that person?
09-30-2012, 05:01 PM
If you follow someone on twitter does that mean you care about that person?
I know it's none of my business, but just wondering what your thoughts on twitter was. My sister said she doesn't care about this one guy, and I happened to see that she just started following this one guy that she claims she does not care about. She got offended when I asked her, and she was like, "I only like having a lot of people to follow. It has nothing to do if I support him or not." It's only one person! What kind of a difference would it be if she didn't follow him? Plus, isn't it better the other way around? Wouldn't you want to be followed, instead of having more following? That does not make sense to me. Do you think she is lying? Do you think following somone on twitter means that you care about what they are doing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 05:09 PM

It does not mean that you care. It is twitter. A pointless site where you update your minute to minute activities that is a complete waste of everyone's time.

Ads

You know what brother?! I think you got a big nose and it doesn't belong! Mind your business!

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about twitter.

I follow over 400 people on Twitter. I can't possibly care about all of them - but I do want to hear what they want to say. (About 600 follow me. I make no assumptions as to their motivations.)