This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i recover profile password?
12-14-2013, 11:40 AM
how can i recover profile password?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 11:42 AM

the best way to get to your profile is to call your internet provider service provider they will ask you a few questions to make sure that you are you then they will send you an e-mail with your password. another bit of advice go to a dime store and buy yourself a notebook on the back of the cover write all of your important information that way you can never forget any important information. take care I hope I was helpful to you

Ads

12-14-2013, 11:55 AM

Sir you need to provide information like; "What is your computer OS?" "Is it a Tower or a laptop" just something like that,cause we can't help you if you do not provide information.
12-14-2013, 12:00 PM

If you want to recover your password, if it's online you should remember your email or username because you can get it using email. Sometimes it needed your secret questions. For computer password, there's a software for it but not for free.
12-14-2013, 12:14 PM

Click forgot your password in Facebook home page and Enter your email id.. And select a option (whether use my yahoo account or Email me a link to reset my password).. Then Click continue.. Once you done it you will receive a mail from facebook with the code.. Now copy that Code and Paste into that Box which is appearing from Facebook and You will go forward with to change your password..

Thats it..