This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this facebook profile fake?
12-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Is this facebook profile fake?
So one of my guy friend's who is really obsessed with anime and Japan was showing me his internet girlfriend he said that lives in Japan. He showed me some pictures and she was REALLY REALLY cute and SOO pretty and beautiful. So he sent me a link to her profile and it became suspicious because of these reasons:
1) All her photos are very small and not in full resolution like most pictures people upload onto facebook
2) She only has 69 friends all consisted of a bunch of random American people yet she "lives in Japan" and has only 2 pictures of her with other japanese girls so why are these her only added friends?
3)The girl looks different in each photo
4)HE said that she sent him videos as proof, but its just blank black with someone speaking
5) There is no contact information
6) Not much recent activity
7)My best friend is half Japanese (lived in japan for 7 years and visits there every year) and she agrees with me that the first and last name of the profile (Sakura Hashimoto) is too common and doesn't seem right
8) Every time he asks for evidence or wants to webcam, she comes up with an excuse to why she cant.
and 9) As harsh as it seems, my friend is a great and sweet guy but this girl looks like a model and I dont think some beautiful woman from Japan will go out of her way to have an internet relationship with an unrealistic 21 year old white guy who doesn't have a job, can't drive, still in community college, and is overly obsessed with anime.

It's just so obvious and he wont believe me.
Here is the profile:
https://www.facebook.com/sakura.hashimoto.90

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 01:04 PM

Definitely a fake.. If he doesn't see that he's an idiot.. No offense to your friend

Ads

12-14-2013, 01:07 PM

Yeah definitely
12-14-2013, 01:14 PM

The woman that is suppose to be that Facebook profile is fake. While I will not disclose the exact data, a US-based IP Address will have a format of XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX. The first encryption block will range from 1-216.

However, a Japanese-based IP Address will be in the format of X.X.XX.XXX to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX. It's range is from 1-223, but skips the range of 210-216. The reason surrounding this is because the United States Communications companies occupy these IP Addresses, holding ownership to 17,000,000 ports of access (Which anyone who has internet today in America will have the first block ranging from 210-216.)

You're friends "girlfriend" has an IP Encryption Block of 214.XXX.XXX.XXX, meaning it is American based and NOT Japanese.
12-14-2013, 01:23 PM

10-ways-to-detect-a-fake-facebook-account

https://www.facebook.com/notes/k-care-sh...0043898294

http://www.wikihow.com/Reveal-a-Fake-Facebook-Account
12-14-2013, 01:31 PM

Yes, i agree...It's Fake... but what gives you the right to emberrass your friend on Y!Answers. Yeah, your one of those people. You are not a Good friend. If you are really trying to help your friend, talk to him about this. You know people in Y! Answers are just a bunch of assholes. Yes, there is millions of fake FB accounts out there! It's just that stupid people don't notice that. It's sooo stupid talk to him, if he just doesn't listen...ignore him & tell him "I don't want to talk about you Fb Jap gf" That's it
12-14-2013, 01:33 PM

ROFL C its sooooo fake i mean adding two Josh tysons Wtff, and i mean how would a so called jap know so many americans LMAO..............
12-14-2013, 01:36 PM

Sorry to say but your friend is a huge weeaboo..I hate weeaboo's..Your bestfriend is right and its a fake account..All the cover photo's including the second one is stolen by some other Japanese girls account and the friends list has all american and it seems that this girl has only american friends and is usually bullied around xD a Japanese person should be having Japanese friends..My Japanese friends who I never met have all Japanese friends and Japanese people who learn English do have American or western/foreign friends but has many Japanese friends..Sakura is a really really common name and is mostly picked up by weeaboo's..The third profile picture is soo not by a Japanese..Japanese people including girls never ever have that type of profile pictures..and also Japanese boys and girls only have purikura pictures has their profile picture..I dont know even 1 Japanese person without a purikura picture..Its fake and dont believe your friend who is desperate for a Japanese girlfriend..He is a weeaboo~!
12-14-2013, 01:50 PM

May be