This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I continue talking to this guy or unfriend him?
12-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Should I continue talking to this guy or unfriend him?
Unknowingly, I accepted his friend request last year. And today he wanted to earn my friendship. (Because he found me interesting because I was interested in men.) He says he's lonely. But I don't know him in real life. He said he got "lucky" finding me. I told him that I take the time to call someone a friend and he said ok. I told him I have to go but he wanted to talk to me more. I asked him what is interests are and he asked me to give him choices. I said walking, gaming, reading, writing and drawing. He said travelling, reading, buisness cases and mangement. I told him he wouldn't be interested in me and he asked why. I told him that I do stuff that bore him. He said you like writing anf reading and so do I. I told him that I don't talk much. I know I'll be slaughtered for that, but I really like some advice please.
He lives in Egypt his full real name is not revealed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2013, 06:49 PM

Before 9/11: He is just a nice guy that wants to know me more.
After 9/11: HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE.

But in all seriousness, go to instantcheckmate.com for criminal records. Or keep talking through networking and see if he starts acting suspicious.

Ads

12-14-2013, 06:58 PM

I think he's a nice guy but you shouldn't talk to strangers.