This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is ask.fm??????????
12-15-2013, 02:16 AM
What is ask.fm??????????
I know this is a tool to use when people want to ask you questions anonymously but I was wondering if someone can pretend that someone else is asking them questions? I see someone of my followers using this a lot on Twitter. And some of the questions seems obvious like they are the ones asking themselves questions pretending it is someone else. Is it possible to due this meaning is it possible to pretend someone else is asking the questions when really youre the one doing it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 02:23 AM

Yes, you could make an ask.fm account, log out, ask yourself a question, log in and answer it. It is possible.

Ads

12-15-2013, 02:24 AM

ask.fm is a website where anyone in the world can ask you a question it could be anything. Also people and like your answer and if you not wanna answer any question you can delete it.
12-15-2013, 02:37 AM

Yep, you can always do that by creating multiple account but just like yahoo answers, one you crossed the line they will flag your account.