This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help getting contact to old friends?
12-15-2013, 11:48 AM
I need help getting contact to old friends?
Alright so I'm 15 with no cell phone so I don't have anybodies numbers I used to use Facebook to contact old friends (I've moved 16 times) so there's a lot of people about 500 of the people actually anyway my parents made me delete my Facebook because of a joke someone posted a pic of themselves with a buzz cut and I said he looked like a rapist now please remember that i say things like this to this guy all the time and he doesn't care and the only reason the school got told about it is cause his parents saw my comment but yeah my mom without consulting my dad first forced me to delete my Facebook and I no longer have contact to anyone i was supposed to make a song with someone in a town nearby but now I have to way to cantata that person so yuhp it's ridiculous as all hell but point is any ideas on how to regain contact to anyone I don't have their emails cell #'s or anything cause I've always just used Facebook cause that's all I have

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 11:52 AM

You Need to Know Some Kind of Contact info you Need to Know There First Name or Last Name or There Email Address to Be able to Search For Them Without that Information you Will Not Be Able to Find Them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply