This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend freaks over the smallest stupidest things.!!?
12-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Friend freaks over the smallest stupidest things.!!?
my friend freaks over the most stupidest things ever.
so this hap-pent a while back so your all probably wondering why im asking this question NOW!!!
ill try and keep it short as possible.
anyways when i first joined facebook i didn't have much of anything,my friend was on for longer and had way more pictures than me (i only uploaded five pictures which at the time was okay for me),she only tagged in one or two.so one night i went Thu her albums like i said SHE had been on longer so she had more pictures so i tagged myself in them.there was one picture that i taught i was nice so i had put it as my profile picture,didn't think it was such a big deal,or much about it, but god i was WRONG,the next night i logged in and i had a mail ,i was like hm mm who'sis this from?it was Her i cant remember much of the messages she had wrote but it went something like this"WHY DID YOU PUT THE SAME PICTURE AS ME,PEOPLE MIGHT THINGS THAT'S WE RID NOW I HAVE TO CANCEL MY PAGE"I was like WTF???funny enough she did cancel her page over it,pretty childish I Know..of-course a fool i changed the picture(the picture she had was the full pictures of us,while i had a cropped pictures of us)
im sure theres plenty of friends that use the same profiles as theres friends and she nealy had a heart attack over the most stupist thing.i mean if she used the same picture of me id never say or mail her telling WHY DOES SHE HAVE THE SAME PICTURE AS ME?!!Now i dont bother putting pictures of us together up cause it will cause DREAMA WITH THIS GIRL.
why did she freak over it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 02:24 PM

young & insecure...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply