This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I attract more likes on Facebook?
12-15-2013, 04:19 PM
How can I attract more likes on Facebook?
I'm prettier than most of the girls I know - I don't mean to sound conceit and arrogant, but I can't figure out any other way to get the point across. Again, I don't mean to be spiteful, but someone in my year got 93 likes on her profile picture, she's quite popular, but the isn't all that 'stunning'. I got 19 likes on my profile picture, I'm not as popular as her, but I'm constantly being hit on by boys, and all these girls say I'm gorgeous. I'm only 14, so it's nothing to do with being a slag or being bright orange with drawn on eyebrows - I'm hardly wearing any makeup and it only shows my face. I'm really confused Sad
Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 04:22 PM

If that's all you have to worry about in life then you're very lucky

Ads

12-15-2013, 04:23 PM

Well you answered your own question "she's more popular then you" but there are other reasons too

being really pretty only attracts the weird likes. I don't know about you but I have no intension about making someone feel better about themselves if I don't like them. If my friend puts up a new profile pic, even if she wasn't attractive I would like the picture because she's my friend and I want her to feel good about her self. If some really attractive girl that I don't know has a nice profile pic I'm probably not going to like it and I definitely wouldn't if I didn't like her. It doesn't matter how many "friends you have on Facebook" its mostly your real friends that will comment and like.

I just wanna say I don't know you so I can't judge but you opened saying how pretty you were I wouldn't want to feed and fuel that arrogance out of spite so I wouldn't like your profile. I don't know if you are actually like that but thats just another example why you might not be getting the likes

also 19 likes is a lot I wouldn't be displeased with that all