This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why won't twitter work at my house only?
12-15-2013, 10:12 PM
why won't twitter work at my house only?
about two days ago, my twitter app just flat-out stopped working. it won't load new tweets and even when i deleted and reinstalled the app and restarted off my iphone, it continued to give my problems. i even tried to download echofon but that won't load either. i thought it was just twitter being weird, but later that day i left my house to go to work and re-downloaded the app and it worked like normal. then when i came home later, it stopped working again.

i've been trying to just use it on my computer, but even then it loads really slowly, sometimes not at all, and whenever i try to click on a t.co link that someone tweets, the page doesn't load. it's definitely not my wi-fi connection because everything else (instagram, the internet, etc.) are working perfectly. it's literally just twitter and it only seems to stop working in my house. i tried to get on twitter support for help but the page will just flat-out not load for me. does this make sense and can anyone help me?
my wifi connection is definitely working, twitter is not blocked, i've restarted my phone multiple times, and i just tried tweetdeck to no luck either. it's running just as slow as regular twitter is; it actually took a few tries to get it to work at all. i really don't understand what the problem is since it's JUST at my house that i'm having this problem. it's making me insane!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 10:27 PM

Check is the following

1 : Check if your wifi connection is working properly at all times.

2 : Check if you have not blocked the twitter website by mistake .

3 : reset your iphone

If the above is still working properly then you should download TWEETDECK it is almost the same thing as twitter ( app) this will definately work properly on any if your device.

Hope this helped (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply