This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend keeps threatening me on Facebook?
12-16-2013, 12:36 AM
My friend keeps threatening me on Facebook?
So I was friends with this guy on facebook and then she starts messaging me on facebook saying that I should delete him and I was like, "why?" and she said that she would post my picture on FB so I unfriended him

And then I uploaded a picture of us and our friends from a long time ago to facebook. And that Was the only photo we had of each other and she reported me saying to delete it but another one of our friends posted that same photo and she was okay with it. So the I told her I would just block her out so you couldnt see her face but yet she kept threatening me that she would post MY photo and then she reported me

Then I met this girl on facebook and then we became friends and then my stupid ass blonde friend told me to unfriend her because aparantly both of them are friends so we cant be friends so then I had to unfriend her

Can I do something about it
Yea but why was she okay with somebody else posting it? I also found a complete stranger used her picture as his and this guys is like twice her age and shes okay with that?!!!
OH AND I DID DELETE THE PICTURE BUT SHE BLOCKED AND REPORTED ME

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 12:48 AM

You must respect others, and listen to them, if you would have just deleted or remove the photo in the first place, you might not have this problem now.

But, they way you are explaining your problem, it is my assumption that she has a personal garage wit you, Try to find out what the problem is, if you can't try to switch friends or be friends with people how are not her freinds.

Ads

12-16-2013, 01:00 AM

Yeah you have stupid idiot friends , and you seem to listen to them . here some advice find some new friends who don't try to control you.
12-16-2013, 01:15 AM

if you ever had trouble or problem such as being abused or theated by someone you dont like or doesnt want to be friends with or doesnt know who the person is. you really need to think this straight that you should not had added the people who you dont really know about who they really are or not your closer friends or co-works. boss. or childhood friend, family members ,sibles then you shouldnt accept their friends requests first place. if they keep theaten you when your e online. you should had sent a abuse report to facebook team right way so that they can do something like remove she or he that has making trouble . when they be removed or block the person will no longer able to sent any requests , emails to you anymore. facebook is being stricit about people who does have facebook accounts added strangers and unknown person to not know who they really are outside of public. so if you dont want to keep being friends with this person. you can go to the facebook helper page and contact facebook team and telling them that you want to set a report abuse for this unknown friend you getting tried of being friend with. they can block them and place her or him on their report page ! your unfriend or new friend is being selflish and bossy telling you what do ! that isnt nice to have a friend like that . like she controlin your life and telling you who you can or cant be friends with. ? i think you should remove her as your friendd lists. and dont let her tell you what to do . what to say. she isnt no real friend to become . wither you guys had met before. still she isnt your real friend. she is those people who likes to control others minds and use them by telling what not to share or post on facebook. why are you being a friends to those kind of people? if she going make trouble that you didnt do. so what if she sent a report about you either you never did anything wrong. she must be rude or mean her. . if she doesnt like what you posted on your own wall then thats not your problems she cant do nothing about it. if you like to post, share your pictures to your other friends or family then go ahead its your life and things that belong to you not hers. you should also put your posts private or change it to make the posts views to yourself or your closer friends that has a icon yellow star next to their user names on facebook timeline profile. if she has same friends as you .you can pick out whoever you can trust with that can not share anything that you dont want them share that is on your wall .then you can dedicate it what to share or what not to share. you can also hide your posts from not showing it on the public . if she keep theaten you you can contact facebook team and sent report about her .. this blondie girl sound like she doesnt want you make any new friends she want you all for herself. you shouldnt accept it whatever she is doing to you. that not good health . .you can be friends whoever you like . dont listen to that chick anymore. ...keep all your photos private only if you want to share it with your relativies. and childhood friends ,closer friends only. not unknown strangers. unfriends . that you can really trust with.